Where to find ho alternator?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2004 volkswagen jetta 1.8t and am looking for an alternator. I am only running about 2200-2500 rms and never plan on going bigger in this vehicle. Can someone point me in the right direction to purchase an alternator and approximately what size I will need for what I'm running. Thank you.

I think I already quoted you a singer alt 220 amp. Don't think you'll find a better price or smaller alt unless its stock. Then you'll be in the same boat as now

Im running mechman but if possible go singer. U wont be dissapointed. Have mylows help u out. Mylows customer service is the best. He always steers u in the right direction thanks jim for all u do

Im running mechman but if possible go singer. U wont be dissapointed. Have mylows help u out. Mylows customer service is the best. He always steers u in the right direction thanks jim for all u do
No problem Brandon

Yeah I was just curious if there was a smaller alternator that's cheaper for my car. And yes you did quote me for that 220 amp. Just didn't think I needed that much but looks like that's the route I'm going to have to go. I fixed all of my connections. Charged the battery over night and it played great for about 2 weeks again but now is losing power at times again. So looks like an alternator is what I need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

joey13091

joey13091
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
basswiigee