where to buy rainbow & focal

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cannon98
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SA
Im looking for any and all websites that sell focal and rainbow component speakers if u could help me look i tried google but only shows maybe 2 places for focal and 1 for rainbow, i want to get me some focal comp's and/or rainbow comps as well. thx

slc kicks cause i hear alot about em, but what would i need to power em i have alpine 9887 head unit and alpine pdx 4.100 amp installed already i heard the kiks are great so headed that route dont really wanna spend more than i have to ya know 6.5 comps

Neither brand encourages the selling of their product through the internet. It helps them keep track of their clients and serial numbers. Take a look at Focal website and it should tell you where you can buy the speakers.

www.focal-america.com

Neither brand encourages the selling of their product through the internet. It helps them keep track of their clients and serial numbers. Take a look at Focal website and it should tell you where you can buy the speakers.
www.focal-america.com
Good info!

And for Rainbow gear, this website can get you in touch with a dealer near you to possibly demo a set of Rainbows before you make your decision:

http://www.distinctusa.com/

Good luck in your search. Both are great speakers.

pm'd 6spd but no response??
He will respond, if not hit him up again.

He gets a TON of PM's everyday so sometimes it takes him a little bit to catch up or he loses track of who he has responded to.

Good guy -- he is not intentionally ignoring you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cannon98

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Cannon98
SA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date