Southeast Region WHERE THE HELL are all of the virginia car shows

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Are you talking about that liquik glass show? Im at work so cant see the flyer, do you think it will be worth going to. I might also try to ride to the show in Warrenton on Sunday. The shops in richmond are pathetic. You would think that the shops would try to put on some show to generate interest in car audio, but more and more I get the feeling none of them really care now.

Jroo, come on up, the Warrenton show should be pretty good. From what I am hearing we are expecting a good turnout for both SPL and SQ. We have a great guy running the meter for SPL and we are not expecting any rain. Good day for a stereo show.

The core of our state Richmond needs to get with the groove a bit. If the shops don't generate any sort of interest in CA there will never be a good following here.

Didnt finish my car in time to make it. Something was wrong with one of ideals subs too. Maybe we will be ready for the next show

I made it to the show, started testing and voltage dropped to 9 vlts in 2 seconds. Then started to smell a coil. Was there for maybe 20 minutes. But did hit 147 on my meter sealed on dash at with the vlt drop. Thats $1.22 per db with these subs. not bad I think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.