WHERE DID MY SCAMMER ALERT GO?? FOR playa2525

king king king king king king king king king king king king hahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah im banned im banned im banned.
King sack of **** with a penis so small that you piss on your balls. Seriously get a fvckin job....

"penis so small that you piss on your balls"

aaaaaaaaaaaa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Hey Mike, you gonna pay me my $80 back?

Don't say you don't owe me $80, I've got TOOOOOOONS of AIM logging that shows you acknowledging that.

-Matt

If you want your tv come it. So i can shove it up your ass. I just wished i knew someone who lived there. You are biggest PUSS I KNOW.. Because you hiding behind YOUR G/f or your mom or who ever the hell that is.

MOD DON't DELETE.. This need to be on this board

This is what he told me on AIM

"GangstaPlaya2525: i think you are just a little upset that you got scammed. we picked that tv up out of a parkinglot for like, ummm, FREE.

however, do. word of advice: get a life and quit crying over $80 bucks. take the broke ass tv and shove it up your over stretched *******."

Now i am going to file this on fraud on internet as fraud becuas the unit was stolen.

Well i don't care. If mods wants to delete it. This man has scammed twice and will so it again. Just another person will be scammed... Fu3k it whatever.
I am only asking this because it came to mind...if he scammed you once, why the hell did you give him money or deal with him again.... just wondering....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kickercivic1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kickercivic1
Central, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies