Where can I get a box built to my specs????? Help me please

bluevilevo8
10+ year member

FL
I have neither the time nor the place to do it myself, and all the car audio shops around here keep trying to rape me (to the tone of $700 for a simple mdf enclosure, although it is big). I don't think it will be a shippable box, as it will be in the neighborhood of 11 cuft. Anyone here in the Albuquerque area, and feel like making a few bucks???? If not, any other ideas?

What shape is the box?

If it's a fairly simple box with right angles, just determine what size pieces you need and pay a few extra bucks to get it cut at lowes/home depot (whichever). Then putting it together doesn't take much time or effort.

If it's really complicated, either find the time or have it done for rediculous amounts of money.

You guys don't understand. I'm a college student who lives in a dorm. NO time. NO space. I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place here.

I live in the dorms too bro, but seeing how you have a car this should work out pretty easily for you if you can get the wood cut. Just buy a drill, some screws, and a little caulk and you'll be all set.

A very nice drill, the wood, screws, caulk, and cuts will still run you under 200....screw paying $700 man. You can find a way, just believe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.