where can i find infinity ref 10" with black cone

Participant count
  • Participant list
the newer ones that have the motor inside the basket?

or is it an older one.

the new ones are all over

a102767.JPG

search for 1042w

if it isnt that one i am not sure what to say.

~Magick_Man~

You're either looking for the latest version, or the one 3 versions ago. If it's the recent one, 1040w or 1042w then you should be fine, IIRC the older one would be a 1022 or a 1020 and that would be much more difficult to obtain.

i need the 10" 1020 single 4 ohm with black dust cap and eldorado can you see if its blown and what would you sell it for if it werent blown

awesome let me know asap i want it if its not blown, when can you find out, i have money in my paypal right now, let me know

Its blown.

Peforms just fine though. Even free air it was wangin pretty good It sounds like there is sand inside rattling around.

If you didnt have your head near the sub you couldnt tell the difference.

Thats what happens when you sell your subs to your step brother that doesnt know anything about car audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.