Where can I buy a roll of good RCA cable with out RCA male plug?

I second GPCarAudio. Good quality stuff, there.
GP is a straight copy of Sounddrive. They ripped them off

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

DD is great, but //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
They are actually cheap compared to Stinger and the like. Way cheaper then any other custom

Canare cable isn't expensive and you can get plugs for the wire on ebay. DD didn't list a price on the Z cable. Have you bought some?
Dealers get the kits and you get it from the dealer as needed. Like rolls of wire.

To get what I got through soundrive the DD stuff was $15 cheaper but nobody here was getting the kit.

Dealers get the kits and you get it from the dealer as needed. Like rolls of wire. To get what I got through soundrive the DD stuff was $15 cheaper but nobody here was getting the kit.
I ordered my Soundrive RCA's way too long by accident, so this build I was going to cut them in half and put new ends on the cut sides. If I ever need new RCA's after that, I might get the DD cables

I ordered my Soundrive RCA's way too long by accident, so this build I was going to cut them in half and put new ends on the cut sides. If I ever need new RCA's after that, I might get the DD cables
Hard part is finding a dealer with them. I think anyone that has them can ship if none local do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tony1234

Tony1234
rancho cucamonga, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tony1234