When you wait since April for that warranty sub! 🤟🏽

Participant count
  • Participant list

JakeW

CarAudio.com Regular
Lost the coil back in April…. Finally got it back! 2 lvl 4 now on a smart 3 bass @ .5. Def better lows now with these better crossovers than the MD… probably handle more rms, but my voltage ain’t there so im satisfied!
3D400099-AA1D-4B49-9D7B-76ECD844B1D1.jpeg

He practically held my DDZ's ransom, lol.
Had to go through paypal to get any money back. Took him 2 months to ship back my Kevlar DD Z cones that his wife forgot to put in the mail.

Yeah he was not a good dude. I think I had such good luck with him was because my team mate was a Tantric dealer.

I still wonder what he is doing now. I had speculations he started FU audio and then went to Wolfram. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah he was not a good dude. I think I had such good luck with him was because my team mate was a Tantric dealer.

I still wonder what he is doing now. I had speculations he started FU audio and then went to Wolfram. :ROFLMAO:

No clue what he's doing now, but he did not operate his business professionally.

I guess I don’t know if they had recones ready to go in stock, I had just waited for them to build brand new since it was under warranty. But yea 6 months is forever lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...