When do i stop sanding???

Participant count
  • Participant list
so you mean sanding between layers or final product?

i sand alittle bit between layers and then sand till its smooth and looks good for the final product

Sand as much as possible to get it "smooth" before laying down another layer. Yes your covering it up, but if you fix the base layers smooth then the others will be effortless in laying out smooth. You sand between cured layers to break the "wax" seal of resin so it will anchor in during your next "wet-out" and application of mat....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Those subsonic frequencies make a difference in how music sounds. Hearing the music and also feeling the subsonics adds a depth to music. You hear...
I just learned a couple of days ago that shark fin antennas are powered. Your issue may be related to that. Either the power to the antenna is...
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...
It might be "ghetto" by today's standards but I used to run a wire off the battery to a switch then to the amp...back in my youth the Police liked...

About this thread

kgcolbyIII

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kgcolbyIII
oceanside, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date