((((((((((((((wheels & tire question!!))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah you could go 225/40, you would have just a little less sidewall protecting the wheels but still alot more than many of us are driving on. If they'd fit your needs I'd go for it.

yea that would be great!! is that my wheels are staggered and the rears are wider than the front is.. and my car is slammed so the rear with my sytem and a few ppl in there it rubs on big dips!!

yea that would be great!! is that my wheels are staggered and the rears are wider than the front is.. and my car is slammed so the rear with my sytem and a few ppl in there it rubs on big dips!!
I wanna say that making the tire size smaller. Aka thinner tire wall is not going to help you rub problem. Im looking at it this way. Its your suspension and the weight of your system that is making the tires rub when you go over bumps and dips. So changing the tire size is going help by how??

Or I guess you cant really see this. But when you go over dips and bumps can you see that your back suspension is bottoming out. I know you say your vehicle is slammed. If its not hitting the bump stops. Doing the thinner wall tires wouldnt really help. But if it is not hitting the bump stops I guess it kindof would.

depends on how far it sticks out.. if it is just BARELY you can benefit from going to a smaller tire.. but the difference between 225 and 245 is not a whole hell of a lot when you are talking about a problem like you have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.