Wheel lights

Participant count
  • Participant list
Be careful with those, a friend of mine was using them and couldn't remove them. It seems that the tirefly and stem welded themselves together. It can happen when 2 dissimilar types of metal are exposed to the elements. There is a technical term for it, but it's been too long since I was in high school chemistry.

He had to have the valve stems removed and replaced in order to get them off. Not saying they are all like that, but be warned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

thanks for your time in replying and the effort you have obviously gone to, my radio only has just one single wire for the steering wheel control...
Not enough information. Some remote units are radio specific while others are stand alone.
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...
Did the instructions on the back of the main module not work? They are vague but give you a general procedure.
Came across these. Rechargable, so you don't need to wire anything in and have a OEM look. I don't know if they're reliable or anything, I just...

About this thread

Corsica

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Corsica
Ft Huachuca, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date