Demo songs V2 on a flash drive.

Godzilla - eminem
Hood ni. gg. a - guerilla zoe
Bass I love you - basstronics
Hotel California - the eagles
Playing God - polyphia
GOAT - polyphia
Chocolate chip trip - tool

I recently updated this after hearing polyphia songs. Not really much else you need to test your system. This list has everything from crazy low notes to detailed guitars and harmonics to punishing kick drums. I'm also a fan of ayong the "marble machine" video. It has mechanical sounds and xylophone along with guitar and drums.

Matt

Edit: Autocorrect fucked me. Fixed polyphia band name and guerilla zoe song name.

Last edited:
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (album)
Steely Dan - Aja
Guns n Roses- Paradise City
Bb King & Eric Clapton - Riding with the King (album)

Riding with the King is good one for midrange imaging. Clapton and BB King play very similar sounding guitars. If you system reveals the locations of the guitars accurately, then you did something right. It should sound like one player is in front of the driver and the other is in front of the passenger.

Riding with the King is good one for midrange imaging. Clapton and BB King play very similar sounding guitars. If you system reveals the locations of the guitars accurately, then you did something right. It should sound like one player is in front of the driver and the other is in front of the passenger.
Ugh. My time alignment is off and has been for a few months since I redid some things. I was just noticing this morning how bad my imaging actually is. I definitely have some work to do in this area.

Ugh. My time alignment is off and has been for a few months since I redid some things. I was just noticing this morning how bad my imaging actually is. I definitely have some work to do in this area.
Let's be honest...if there's nothing left to tinker with...it's time to rebuild the system 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...