What's Up With EMF

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
Been watching some video's of that dude, seems he knows his ****. Was looking to see if any of you know of him or his company, make me feel better about watching his vids lol, I don't want a "Skar" incident LOL. Looks like they made some decent stuff too, plus I didn't hear him curse everyone like Robot LOL.

He used to run Sundownonly and was a Sundown dealer back in the day and then decided to start EMF. Got popular for about a year and then never really heard much from him anymore.

What do you guys think about this video? I am just watching some break in video's.
Most of what he posted there is consistent with what I've observed. I would say that "outgassing" bubbling formers can be an issue in those extreme situations regardless of any magical rituals you care to perform and can be solved on the design end by using round wire and/or just using a thicker former material.

Anyway EMF had some good information in his videos and did sell some good products in the past. Not sure if he is still doing anything these days, I haven't seen anybody running his gear in many years around this area.

Most of what he posted there is consistent with what I've observed. I would say that "outgassing" bubbling formers can be an issue in those extreme situations regardless of any magical rituals you care to perform and can be solved on the design end by using round wire and/or just using a thicker former material.

Anyway EMF had some good information in his videos and did sell some good products in the past. Not sure if he is still doing anything these days, I haven't seen anybody running his gear in many years around this area.
Cool, thanks for the info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grimmjoww
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies