whats the best amp for 2 sundown sa 12?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Typically, but not always, the reviews on amazon aren't worth a shiit when it comes to equipment like this. They are ignorant of the information out there with this hobby and expect way too much from an amp/sub/head unit/etc. Then they also praise things that claim to have 4,000 watts but that realistically put out 500. "this XXX amp is pushing my 15" rockford p1s sooo hard" . What I'm getting at is this, take every thing you read on amazon with a grain of salt. The opinions on this forum and others like it are much more reliable. Still, I would do some research on this forum or the other ones about that amp. And maybe check out the classifieds.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How about the durability of the amplifier because I don't have the money to buy another if something goes wrong plus I live in Bangladesh so shipping the thing back to fix it is not an option

OK I guess I'm going with the american bass and luckily it ships to my country and if there is a better amp for the $250-270 price range please let me know and thanks for the help

Okay, people don't give the RF R1200 the credit it deserves. It really isn't that bad of an amp. Hasn't **** out on me yet in 100+ degree weather nor in -15 degree weather. Gives good right at or close to rated and it is quite clean. I would choose it over a lot of the other lower end amps from the other big companies. Just .02

OP, you won't go wrong with the other advice given here either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

minhazul

minhazul
Dhaka ,Bangladesh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date