Whats does everyone listen to in their system?

I listen to rap and rock-

3 6 mafia

project pat

eminem

snoopdogg

eazy e

dr dre

system of a down

ludicris

metalica

a bunch of **** i cant think of. I just pop a cd in,and bump

Originally posted by ramos Well I am an old fart. So let me throw in some of my old fart choices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Led Zeppelin

Jimi Hendrix

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Bob Marley

A little Ziggy every now and then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Spyro gyra

Pieces of a dream

John Coltrane

Aerosmith

Black Crowes

B.B. King

Eric Clapton

The Yardbirds

Jeff Beck

Eric Johnson

Primus

And alot of others I have probably forgotten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm not old, but I listen to half of these guys.

My musical taste varies to extremes. From non-mainstream rap, to rock, to classic rock, to classical.

well...if you want something that hits like mad...look for DJ Magic Mike or Techmaster PEB. They make all those bass tracks. but i generally listen to rap, maybe a little bit of sublime in there...some bob marley, and various trance artists, atb, paul oakenfold...stuff like that

I guess I am the only Redneck round here...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Let's See here...

Selena

Michael Bolton

Just kidding. With a system that kicks arse you cant be playing country or trailer trash rock. You have to roll hard. I always go with by 150 techno cds, rap, hip hop, and hard rock. Too many to list but no pu c music like Linkin Park.

Trance and Jazz!

I love these two because they tend to have wider spectral balance than most music.

Just a few:

Salt Tank

LFO

Orb

Orbital

Richard Elliot

Spyro Gyra

The Rippingtons

Electrotete

Oakenfold/Digweed

I listen to music mostly for sound and sound balance and structure, not notes or melody! I have become a music pervert!

Well, I'm rather modest in my music choices.

I would have to say my best CD's for lot rocking would be:

NIN - Fragile (especial the left)

Chemical Bros. - Dig Your Own Hole

The Hive - Vini Vidi Vicous

Massive Attack

Pharoh Monch

Mirwais

Garbage (Remixes and Trances)

...and of course Paul Oakenfold

Originally posted by BigDaddyKane Let's See here...

Selena

Michael Bolton

Just kidding. With a system that kicks arse you cant be playing country or trailer trash rock. You have to roll hard. I always go with by 150 techno cds, rap, hip hop, and hard rock. Too many to list but no pu c music like Linkin Park.
You have no idea...there are MANY "hard hitting" country songs.

Originally posted by dreamer Trance and Jazz!

I love these two because they tend to have wider spectral balance than most music.

Just a few:

Salt Tank

LFO

Orb

Orbital

Richard Elliot

Spyro Gyra

The Rippingtons

Electrotete

Oakenfold/Digweed

I listen to music mostly for sound and sound balance and structure, not notes or melody! I have become a music pervert!
oh GOD! Orb and Orbital are weird. I LUV IT. And Box...gotta luv box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.