Whats does everyone listen to in their system?

Russcat
10+ year member

Al
I was just wondering if everyone here listens to rap?I'm not dissing rap or anything,I happen to like a lot of rap.I know that almost 90% of the people around here with systems listen to rap only.I know it sounds good but I think a lot of other stuff does to.I like the way a lot of metal sounds in a system.I like all kinds of music but l lean more towards metal and harder rock.What does everyone listen to in their system?Anything besides rap?

I think Linkin Park sounds good in my System. And I have got a couple of friends that have l listen to Marlin Manson in my car and really some of it sounds good but I dont really like that kind of music. So you know I dont play it but if sounded good. I really like the new BIG TYMERS and Eminem Songs. I play them to 90% of the time!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yea babeh !!!

Nr1. Metallica

Nr2. Linkin Park

Nr3. Cypress Hill

Nr4. Limpin the Bisquit

Nr5. 36chambers (W)

Wutang doesnt go for lang... bass gives me stomach problems //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

mostly gangsta **** in my cd player

Too Short

Snoop Dogg

2pac

Eazy-E

Kurupt

Scarface

Raekwon

I also enjoy drum&bass and trance

Paul Oakenfold

Aphrodite

Diesel Boy

old people at red lights always give me dirty looks

That's cool here's the stuff I will probably be listening to when I get my system all hooked up -

Ludacris

Notorious BIG

Eminem

Slipknot

Zao

Coal Chamber

Metallica

Tool

Rage Agianst the Machine

Mudvayne

I like harder techno like Prodigy and some gabber so I will definitely be listening to some of that.

Also I have MTV Music Generator for computer and it has a thing where you actually write out your own riffs instead of using theirs and then you can burn them to CD.I play drums so I make drum and bass stuff and it will sound good in a system cause it hits on my little 4" computer woofer:D

heres my list of who i listen to

New Found Glory

Adema

Avril Lavigne

Bad Religion

Blink 182

Dashboard Confessional

Disturbed

Flaw

Good Charlotte

Green Day

Hybrid Theory

Linkin Park

Mest

Nickleback

Nirvana

Powerman 5000

Primer 55

Riddlin' Kids

Rufio

Saves The Day

Serial Joe

Sevendust

Simple Plan

SR-71

Sublime

Sugarcult

Sum 41

The Get Up Kids

The Moffats

Unsung Zeros

Unwritten Law

Venga Boys - TONS OF BASS

Earshot

Daft punk

Chemical brothers

The crystal method

Fatboy slim

Leftfield

The tragically hip

U2

I mother earth

Moby

Nine inch nails

Rage against the machine

and anything else that rocks!!!.......on a similar note...if anybody else listens to electronica such as "the chemical brothers" i'd like a few recomendations.

Hey, beastie boys hit pretty good too. Try the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack, thats i've heard sounds good. Maybe some nelly, ludacris, and eminem, all rap is good on bass, but personally, I dont like the language. One song I know hits good, that isnt rap, is ATC- Around the World. Thats about it.

I'm more of a Techno Junkie...but I listen to a lot of other stuff too...

hmm...

Dirty Vegas (Brazillian hits REALLY hard, Days Go By)

Paul Oakenfold

Toya (I Do)

Aphrodite

Moby

----

Mr. Cheeks

Outkast

Nelly (whole album is EXCELLENT)

Eminem

Wyclef

----

Flaw

Nin

Manson

Linkin Park

System of a Down

SlipKnot

Puddle of Mudd

Tool

Ozzy

White Zombie

Metallica

Korn

Rob Zombie

Powerman 5000

Well I am an old fart. So let me throw in some of my old fart choices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Led Zeppelin

Jimi Hendrix

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Bob Marley

A little Ziggy every now and then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Spyro gyra

Pieces of a dream

John Coltrane

Aerosmith

Black Crowes

B.B. King

Eric Clapton

The Yardbirds

Jeff Beck

Eric Johnson

Primus

And alot of others I have probably forgotten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.