What's available that is between eclipse cd5000 and pioneer dex-p99r?

Participant count
  • Participant list

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Currently have a Pioneer Z120BT navi unit and looking to downscale back to a cd player.

Have my old cd 5000 stashed away in garage but am looking to get something newer. Seems the only good thing out now is the p99r but not sure I want to drop that kind of cash on a cd player that I probably won't take full advantage of. Though it does look ******.

So what is out there that is a 'tweener of the two? I'm going to assume it's going to be Alpine though for all I know they have gone downhill to. I mean what's up Pioneer? Nothing between a $300 unit and a $1200 unit? Ridiculous.

If anyone knows where to get eclipse old stock for new please let me know. the 7200mkii seems pretty nice.

Yeah I've owned a couple of the 8xxx series from eclipse. Was looking for more along the lines of new, or at least that could be bought as new old stock.

May just be stuck with going back to my cd5000 and off loading my Pioneer z120bt

Yeah I've owned a couple of the 8xxx series from eclipse. Was looking for more along the lines of new, or at least that could be bought as new old stock.May just be stuck with going back to my cd5000 and off loading my Pioneer z120bt
You can find a mint 9887 for around $200-$250 new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.