what you think about this box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
experimentalbox.jpg

ok, I need a burp box. I already built this box. 34.5wide x 14 H x 18 deep. I can redo the front baffel and port. I just need to know parms' here is the link to the sub specs.
http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/2011/X3-subwoofer-manual.pdf

I have 2 12's on up to 10Kw. The car peaks around 45-47 I was thinking about building a burp box tuned to 45hz
Sounds great. Ill do some crunching for you in the late morning. I know just by looking at the specs and putting together some parameters off hand, that these particular driver would like a 46.57Hz tuning rather than a 45Hz tuning for spl. So, do you want me to use that or 45?

No problem. I can't design the box for you without a purchase, but I can get you some basic info for it.....and only as a basis.....volume, tuning, and port size. But if you want me to design it also, let me know. I can add vehicle gain, proper phase correlation with port and driver baffle direction, increased efficiency, proper driver control, etc....the works. If not, the recommended will give you a good start. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.