what would your dream system be for sq and then spl and or both

stupid question... but what is sq and spl?

my dream system would that of a Benz i reaad about in the Feb 2002 issue of car audio... i mean holy sh*t!! the other would be the Hummer that was in the same issue. The Benz was fantastic, but the Hummer, i dont know.. i dont think there are words for it.. lemme put it this way, most bands would probably be better off having a concert run through the hummer. and it gives the movie theaters a run for their money if not beating the living sh*t outta them...

I wish i could give u specs but im tired and dont feel l ike typeing for an hour, so if u wanna read the article its on the web aswell and i can get the url and post it for u guys later on. If you read the article i think you know what im talking about... hell, i didnt even understand half the stuff they listed that was in the "car" (id hardly call it a car), but it looked and sounded hard F*cking Core!

-LuRp

lol mine would be in a 67 427 tri power vette with a sony mobile es c-90 (already have) a sony mobile xdp-4000x (already have) (i might take the z-50 set though lol) with image chamelon 6's and a set of old idw 10's lol (never mass produced but i have seen them) with 3 monolitic amps. but now i have a sidekick with the above mentioned headunit and eq/xover with a euro series 3 way set of the cdt's on the way when available with 2 jl audio 18 w 3's and a memphis belle 5 channel amp

LuRp...SQ is Sound Quality and SPL is generally how loud something is (Sound Pressure Level.)

While I'm here I must throw in mine dream system:

http://communities.msn.com/buymymaxima/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Only thing I would change is to do two 15" freeair subs and put all the audio gear into a lightweiht rack. The system really changes the balance of the car...but oh well...and by the way...its a total Sound Quality KICK ASS system that can play pink noise at 135 db...with a 37 point curve!

SQ--->getting it this summer

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1937

Only other "unattainable"-

Can Anyone say Velodyne? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

SPL

4 Mmatts Juggernauts - in a wall directly behind the front seats of a Dodge Daytona. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

Well you had to ask. Here is my wish list. Clarion vrx925vd AM-FM ,CD,DVD,6.5 monitor with dolby dts 5.1 surround capable. Clarion dvh-920 5.1 surround processor.Phoenix Gold Reactor amp with 75x4 and 600x1,Diamond Audio 6.5 component set #m561. 4 Diamond Audio m5101.4 , 4ohm 10" subs. And throw in phoenix golds 1.0 farad cap,and a few more PG goodies.did i miss anything? HAHA how about the BANK to pay for it,OUCH.

my dream sq-spl would be all focal utopia, 6.5 componets front and rear with 10's in the back under the seat(have to raise it 3" to make the box big enuff), i'd have pg amps on the subs with soundstream? on the highs. probably do a mcintosh head unit(sq reasons) with a audiocontrol four.1i to keep all the sounds in check!

i'd do 12's in back if i didn't need the rear seat!

in my system i would have a pair of CDT HD63DT-S braxial speakers and a pair of CDT CDT2M tweets on the sails of the doors. These will be powered by my Helix Presicion HXA-400 amp with custom crossover card. I'll have an arc audio ARC PEQ equilizer. I would have two phase linear Aliante 12" LTD. SI subs, powered by a Luxman CM2100 amp. I should have all of this by the summer time, except for the luxman amp. i don't have 5000 dollars to be dropping on an amp. I would also have an alpine 7878 hu

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.