What would you prefer...?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SeLf PrOcLaImEd
10+ year member

In a Chevy 1997 Ext Cab w/ 3 doors what would you prefer, 2 12" Audiobahn Flame Q Subs or 2 12" Audiobahn Pro Compression Pistons. I have one more question i am looking for bass that you can feel if your in a car 2 lanes from me in the street is that considered SPL? Might sound like a dumb question but im kind of a car audio newb. O and at how many khz should i tune my ported box at. I would appreciate the help, thx!!!Does the amp have to do with the tuning of the khz? Srry if its a dumb question. Please mind me if i dont make any sense. Thx

spl = sound pressure level (perceived volume of subs)

sq = sound quality

tuning of the box is in hertz, not kilohertz, and it all depends on how much spl/sq you want

the abahn subs i'm not well versed in, but i'd honestly look at a diff brand.. although if you have your heart set on abahn, go for it

your amp has nothing to do with the box's tuning

Yo maan thx for the help i have abahn but i was thinking of one or two upgrading my abahn system, i have 2 high excursion 12's running on a 1200x1 at 1 ohm stable or selling everything and getting 2 l7's 12" and a kicker amp but the abahn subs show they have almost twice the watts kicker does at rms. I cant decide please help. Thx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SeLf PrOcLaImEd

10+ year member
SeLf PrOcLaImEd
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from