What would you pay?

Alright....just passing some advice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks! Anyone think 250-300 is a reasonable offer that this guy might take and be worth the $$? I'll probably end up making it look nice down the road.

What should I look/listen for if I go see it?

JL don't have anymore recones for the v2. Keep that in mind. These are cheap now.
Really? So I'm SOL if I pick them up?

He might think your lowballing him but never hurts to ask.
Yeah, he'll probably wait for the guy who doesn't know much about subs and sell it to him... Least it probably won't be me

Mylows10 is an idiot who has nothing in mind other than pushing you towards some middle of the road garbage, that he just "happens" to sell.
the w7 which is way over priced. I never said anything about selling him subs. Just that for the price there can and is better
This (I don't understand the douchey out of nowhere response you got).
This isn't the first "out of nowhere" comment he's made (seems like he likes talking **** even if it doesn't make any sense/doesn't add anything to the discussion).

That's just what this forum needs !

I have JL in my cars and home so I'm a fan but too be honest, I'd probably pass on that . If it doesn't sound good , you may have a hard time reselling - how much would I pay?? Maybe 100$ tops, if I could listen to it and it sounded really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

emu1342

emu1342
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mrpep