what would sound better?

Honestly i think cvr's sound better than type-s'.
You could get it to sound better depending on the box also. Neither are really meant to be sq'ish, but if you set it up right you'd prolly be ok.

W/e you do tho, the type s is a complete budget sub, kind of like the cvr, but i've seen some decent cvr setups as opposed to type s.
i've never heard a single CVR, but my buddy had 2 12"CVRs and 2 10" kenwoods in a ext. cab ranger. pretty **** loud.

btw, that Bun B cd is currently in my cd player. awesome cd

sorry been posting via my phone. Guess i quoted the wrong post lol. But yea the type r wont sound bad at 200watts rms compared to the type s at the same wattage?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.