what wiring harness do i buy?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigk1121

ohio
hey i thank that i bought the wrong wiring harness for my car and i was wondring if someone could help me.

so i bought the harness and hooked it up but nothing plays but the hu will turn on.

i have a 2001 mitsubishi galant gtz

this is the one that i bought:Amazon.com: Stereo Wire Harness Mitsubishi Galant 99 00 01 02 03 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 (car radio wiring installation parts): Everything Else

or an i doing something else wrong?

if it is the wiring harness could someone link me to the right one please. (preferably amazon)(i have a gift card for their)

i have all stock speakers. i bought 2 subs and a amp and thats why i need the the aftermarket hu. i got the amp for my subs to turn on but i was not getting any sound out of the subs either.

i will look at the wiring guide asap, i got a few thing to do to day an ill look at that and i will also look to see if it says infinity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.