what to tune for daily driver

NO. i know you meant 142 deebeez. i was using heavy as a "slang" haha. i didn't know bostons can hit so hard for its price and quality. lol

well if the box is 34 wide and 20 deep and 15 tall. that would be perfect for my trunk yes? since my trunk is like 41 wide and 28 deep and 18 tall. lol

is it sub and port face rear?

NO. i know you meant 142 deebeez. i was using heavy as a "slang" haha. i didn't know bostons can hit so hard for its price and quality. lol
well if the box is 34 wide and 20 deep and 15 tall. that would be perfect for my trunk yes? since my trunk is like 41 wide and 28 deep and 18 tall. lol

is it sub and port face rear?
wow totally missed that lol. its sub up port back but in his cavalier it was louder that way. ill try to find some pics for you. he upgraded to 4 boston g2 12s

really? man this sounds perfect.

yeah the other guy i was getting it from. had it 4 cu. ft tuned to 34 hz. but his dims couldn't match my trunk. and he didnt have terminals, he had bolts.

please find some pics. i'd love to buy this from you. i am very tired of this high hitting probox i have. it's not even pro. :[

imo. custom > probox

really? man this sounds perfect. yeah the other guy i was getting it from. had it 4 cu. ft tuned to 34 hz. but his dims couldn't match my trunk. and he didnt have terminals, he had bolts.

please find some pics. i'd love to buy this from you. i am very tired of this high hitting probox i have. it's not even pro. :[

imo. custom > probox
yeah i cant find those pics tonight but i will take some new ones and pm you tomorrow. this box has terminals. and yes prefab

Everyone cant have that "bottom end bastard" you have in your trunk Pioneer, lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I'm stealing that phrase //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yeah i cant find those pics tonight but i will take some new ones and pm you tomorrow. this box has terminals. and yes prefab
hey twisted. i have a question.

well it would depend on the box. because i measured the trunk from the inside of my car/cabin and the beginning of the trunk. where the seats are. the height is at 17 inches exactly and your box heigh is 15. and with the subs. its goin to be roughly 16. would a height of 17 inches be okay? for excursion?

but i also measured the height of the trunk towards the back. and i have a coupple more inches available there. idk where the subs are placed in the box.

can you tell me if the subs are placed near the back part of the box. in the middle. or the front?

the rest of the dimensions i believe would fit.

hey twisted. i have a question.
well it would depend on the box. because i measured the trunk from the inside of my car/cabin and the beginning of the trunk. where the seats are. the height is at 17 inches exactly and your box heigh is 15. and with the subs. its goin to be roughly 16. would a height of 17 inches be okay? for excursion?

but i also measured the height of the trunk towards the back. and i have a coupple more inches available there. idk where the subs are placed in the box.

can you tell me if the subs are placed near the back part of the box. in the middle. or the front?

the rest of the dimensions i believe would fit.

to be honest i dont really remember its been like 6 months since i have seen that box. i cant go look at it right now because its in my friends garage. i can let you know tomorrow after like 3.

all right. that'd be okay. just pm tomorrow. but it really has been that long?? haha is it still good for use??
well more like 4 months. it should be good to go it was just sitting in his garage on a shelf.

well more like 4 months. it should be good to go it was just sitting in his garage on a shelf.
really? so nothing wrong should be with it? it should be able to hit those 140's again easily?

really? so nothing wrong should be with it? it should be able to hit those 140's again easily?
it should be ok but i cant guarantee you will hit 140's thats just what his particular setup did. but it should still be loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.