Switching setups

Participant count
  • Participant list

steve2191

Roc
Currently I have I have one ported JL 12 hooked up a JL G Series 1300 Mono hooked into my Pioneer HU , but am thinking about upgrading to 2 12s. Can i use the same wiring and amp by any chance, or does a whole new install need to take place?

Also what effect will having two subs connected have on my stock battery opposed to just one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Deff not going to hear much of a difference of the 4 ch amplifiers unless you are going to 100 rms per ch. With 10 watts, its just not worth the...
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station. Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass...
Yea, I'm running 6S2P. 12 cells total, 2 banks of 6. Resting voltage isn't as big of a concern, it's more about charging voltage. LTO shouldn't be...
Hi everyone... reaching out because I'm a beginner in car audio and need some help understanding how to correctly mount my new radio. I have a...
If you are metering outside the vehicle then I get it. The other option is the M1 has tons of slack on the cable. You can always stick it to the...

About this thread

steve2191

steve2191
Roc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
winkychevelle