What time is it?!? Dont really tell me the time!!!!

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
Its box buildin' time!!!

Alright vehicle is a 2010 Scion tC.

Got 4 Sundown SA-8s.

Wanna go ported.... preferably aeroports!

Now should i mount the subs on top and port back? (had this setup before with 2 12s and it was pretty cool)

Subs and port up? (never had it but noone seems to do that)

or subs and port back (had this setup and it was probably the loudest but could have been the subs too)

or subs back, port side?? (had this on my prefab Kicker L7 and it got ridiculously loud)

Also wanna tune to around 30-33 hz......so what size should I make the box? and also What size aeroports?

max 36 wide

max 15 (give or take) deep

max 13 high

yeah you where texting me (im mark the local guy you where speaking with)

and with this dims and a single 4inch aero would go with 2.5 @ 30-33.. so long as your not going over theyre rated RMS

and a single 4 x6 inch aero port? will it be enough port area?

i plan on giving each about 400rms....for now anyway

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

wanted me to build the box for you, behind your seats. texted ya.
nope, def wasnt me.....got tha wrong guy broski

sorry. pretty sure ive spoken with you via txt before. (recognize that screen name from a txt)

had been talking to someone with same equipment as you want an aero port design/ box built not sure. behind theyre seat in truck and I thought it was same sorry.

sorry. pretty sure ive spoken with you via txt before. (recognize that screen name from a txt)
had been talking to someone with same equipment as you want an aero port design/ box built not sure. behind theyre seat in truck and I thought it was same sorry.
no problem, but if youre located near albany ga then yea i may need a box built for my tC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.