What The F*ck To Do

Takes a lot of mods and a lot of money to make it worth it. Four or five grand, with an upgraded engine and a turbo, a good turbo, can probably pull 200-250 horse. Maybe more. I'm not sure how much boost that honda engine can handle. They're built pretty durably, but that's only a 1.5L engine.

Keep that car man. If it gets you from point A to point B with good gas mileage and no problems then why trade it?

I had an 02 lancer I kick my self in the ass for selling everyday. I sold it and bought a dsm. BIG ****IN MISTAKE.

Keep that car man. If it gets you from point A to point B with good gas mileage and no problems then why trade it?
I had an 02 lancer I kick my self in the ass for selling everyday. I sold it and bought a dsm. BIG ****IN MISTAKE.
Well, Lancer is a whole different story from the civic, not to mention ten years apart too. But I do agree. Save up until you can get a good newer car, not trade for something of the same value.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomboy

10+ year member
Team D.O.A
Boomboy
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date