what subs should i get?

from what i have heard....stay away from explode....for aprox. the same price you could get some fosgate punch z series that would out perform the xplods...good luck

i have a camaro myself. those boxes are a real pain the the ass for the odd shape trunk. i dont have a system in it yet though. but i have seen some MTX and Kickers in there that are good. I also heard that if u build a box make them down facing so it hits harder. they say the vibrations travel throughout the car body and its louder. i dont know give it a try and let me know. i have also seen some REALLY cool set ups in the trunk using the top of the trunk to bolt in the caps and amp.

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=176806&make_type_query=make%3DChevrolet&model_brand_query=model%3DCamaro&tree=Chevrolet%20Camaro

aint that pimp? give it a try and let me know though.

Don't go with the Xplods. You can get a much better woofer for around the same price or a little more. The mtx 7000 series sound pretty good. I don't know the price of 'em though. I also like the Rockfords but not the Z's. They don't have a high threshold for pain!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.