What subs compare to obsidian audio

Ok so your looking for SPL and u wanted an obsidian don't get me wrong they can get loud but there more sq oriented how much power ru runnin
How did you come to that conclusion about Obsidian subs? They sound decent, have a low fs, and can get respectably loud.

I just did 10 18's in a burban, wouldn't consider it an SQ build. 4th order that plays pretty flat from 30-50Hz.

Ok so your looking for SPL and u wanted an obsidian don't get me wrong they can get loud but there more sq oriented how much power ru runnin
hahaha, clearly you've never seen any of OA's spl testing or burp scores. The sub sounds good, yes, but it is an SPL performer as well.

AQ or SQ or whatever the fuck their name is now. Look at the 2.5's or 3's.....
Yea, those would be good bets.

skar/sundown sa's/aq 2.5/type r/ dc lvl 3/flxx(no personal experience)/iad(no personal experience)/ and audiotechnix should have one before long

all are right around the same price range i believe though to me the sa's and aq's stick out the most

you had ten 18s i hope it wasnt an SQ build, my bad thought they were more geared toward sq sorry sir

How did you come to that conclusion about Obsidian subs? They sound decent, have a low fs, and can get respectably loud.
I just did 10 18's in a burban, wouldn't consider it an SQ build. 4th order that plays pretty flat from 30-50Hz.

You also might want to look at PSI their platform 1 is 750watts 3 inch voice coil, IAD is good but they are only on pre order meaning they don't have the subs in stock.

Skar and SA are the same as the Obsidian

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.