what subs are needed for 10,000 watts??

having 2 post means nothing.
Ok, but having two posts and making a thread in the wrong section.. You're telling me you didn't think they were new?

I have 2nd battery, big 3 upgrade, 350 alternator, o ga wire. What better amp is needed ??
That's good electrical, but what do you mean "What better amp needed?"

There are lots of good amps out there. We need to know a budget.

2 strapped are 8600rms at 2ohms. not 10,000
Was just about to post that. Also after rise and voltage drop it will be even less.

Run above 14.4v with a regulator on the alt and you're golden
You'll destroy 12v batteries running over 15v on your alternator.

If he upgrades to higher voltage batteries, he needs a step down for vehicle electrical. Things get more complicated than they really need to be.

After rise, he will still be getting less than 10k unless he upgrades to 14v or 16v batteries (EDIT: with Q3500's strapped)

Thats true i forgot agms are **** above 15v.
Close to 10,000 but no cigar
However, he could get some NS-1's strapped or a giand DC if he gets a lot more battery and at least one more alt. Or, some big Brazilian amps (Taramps, Banda, Stetsom, ect.) and just get more batteries. There are some really unique high voltage amps out there for car audio

Once again though, budget?

10k takes a **** ton to keep up........ see my avatar pic, 7 xs D3100, 2 ohio gen 325 alts, 6 runs front to rear xs power 0ga. still drops off.....

Dafuq is this? Wrong section, don't know what resistance, don't know number and therefore level of subs, don't know box style, THIS IS HORSESHIT.

Buy my SHD.

Should i get 2 more american bass subs, 2 more amps ?? What is needed ??
A brain is needed. No offense but by the looks of it you have NO idea what your talking about and your asking an unneccesary question which youve gotten multiple answers to but still keep asking.

Should i get 2 more american bass subs, 2 more amps ?? What is needed ??
Yeah sure why the hell not,

although I think the American Bass subwoofers are rated in jiggawatts so you may have to use a conversion chart of some sort

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bassheaddk

bassheaddk
detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date