what subs are needed for 10,000 watts??

I guess i drop about $10,000 to get 10,000 watts......,,. Nice:thumbsdo:
you need VERY GOOD electrical to support 10k system.

3- 300+amp alts.... 6 to 8 amg batterys... many runs of 1/0 wire ( or 4/0 welding wire )

you can spend 4 to 5k just in electrical system.

then good amps... heavy duty subs... the proper box... sound deadening .. and the list goes on.

to run 10,000 watts its going to cost you...

im running 6,800watts rms total ( 5 amps ) and i put allot of electrical in my truck and i need to make a custom alt mount so i can run 3 high output alts. im running 2 alts right now. i have a total of 8 batterys, 8 runs of 1/0 ,, big 4 upgrade,, sound deadening,, the list goes on.....

and im still not done lol.

look at my sig. thats what im running.

you need VERY GOOD electrical to support 10k system.3- 300+amp alts.... 6 to 8 amg batterys... many runs of 1/0 wire ( or 4/0 welding wire )

you can spend 4 to 5k just in electrical system.

then good amps... heavy duty subs... the proper box... sound deadening .. and the list goes on.

to run 10,000 watts its going to cost you...

im running 6,800watts rms total ( 5 amps ) and i put allot of electrical in my truck and i need to make a custom alt mount so i can run 3 high output alts. im running 2 alts right now. i have a total of 8 batterys, 8 runs of 1/0 ,, big 4 upgrade,, sound deadening,, the list goes on.....

and im still not done lol.

look at my sig. thats what im running.
I did 6k on a 300 amp at 15.0v and 3 3400s. Never dropped out of the 14s except at idle. Demoed all day with no issues. Singer and XS power. A lot out of pocket up front but worry free in the end.

electrical requirement is based on time.

Several years ago, i ran 4 3500ds pulling 1078A on just 2 batteries with car off for competition.

IF you want long longer and longest playtime, you need more and more batts and more and more alts.

I then went to 4 5500ds 2 years ago running on stock alt and 12 43ah batts. Never dropped below 12.8v at idle.. had too much reserve lol..

Looking at running close to 200,000w with 1 high output alt sometime on this current build.

I'll probably aim close to 90K for a burp and leave the rest as headroom for signal and efficiency quality.

So, without the time variable.. impossible to really ever suggest the best electrical system.

I did 6k on a 300 amp at 15.0v and 3 3400s. Never dropped out of the 14s except at idle. Demoed all day with no issues. Singer and XS power. A lot out of pocket up front but worry free in the end.
ya thats what im running right now ( 300amps of alts ) i have a 200 and a 100amp on my truck.

im going to order 3 - 240db alts. my 200amp is a db and i like them. ya not the best but if it works im happy.

also my batterys are small thats why im running 7 in the back. that way i can get the batterys i want in do time as i dont have a grand to spend on batterys.

that way i can get 1 a month. going to get 4 xs3400.

with what im running i see 12.3 at full tilt. and recovers fast. would like to never drop past 13.5v . so im thinking 3- 240amp alts,, 5 total xs batterys.

and im putting more amps in it. so total rms 9,000 . but the way this is going i may go with 4 subs . 1 amp per sub.

anyway we will see lol...

ya thats what im running right now ( 300amps of alts ) i have a 200 and a 100amp on my truck.
im going to order 3 - 240db alts. my 200amp is a db and i like them. ya not the best but if it works im happy.

also my batterys are small thats why im running 7 in the back. that way i can get the batterys i want in do time as i dont have a grand to spend on batterys.

that way i can get 1 a month. going to get 4 xs3400.

with what im running i see 12.3 at full tilt. and recovers fast. would like to never drop past 13.5v . so im thinking 3- 240amp alts,, 5 total xs batterys.

and im putting more amps in it. so total rms 9,000 . but the way this is going i may go with 4 subs . 1 amp per sub.

anyway we will see lol...
You have 300 amps now? Do you drop at speed or just idle? You should not be dropping at speed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bassheaddk

bassheaddk
detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date