What song are you listening to right now?

Timbo74

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 10, 2019
Wisconsin
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that conservative racist cracker ass pieces of shit hate being called out. My bad I should of waited till you had your hood on.
That remark proves your stupidity!
I have said absolutely nothing racist! The only racist remarks have come from your stupid mouth! So take your ass backwards, fugged up, liberal bullshit, and cramm it in your v a g I n a Bitch!
Go f-yourself! You racist ass pile of shit!
ignorant, no good, sorry ass, racist, piece of shit!
Again GO FUGG YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
That remark proves your stupidity!
I have said absolutely nothing racist! The only racist remarks have come from your stupid mouth! So take your ass backwards, fugged up, liberal bullshit, and cramm it in your v a g I n a Bitch!
Go f-yourself! You racist ass pile of shit!
ignorant, no good, sorry ass, racist, piece of shit!
Again GO FUGG YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
For someone who came on here talking shit about people, saying liberals where snowflakes etc, you are without a doubt one of this biggest
Pussy ass snowflakes I've ever encountered.

Timbo74

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 10, 2019
Wisconsin
For someone who came on here talking shit about people, saying liberals where snowflakes etc, you are without a doubt one of this biggest
Pussy ass snowflakes I've ever encountered.
Your the butt-hurt little bitch, who had no other recourse but to race-bait me, because I called your stupid ass out, for what the **** you are! And then your dumb, hateful ass, actually wished harm on me, like a spoiled little kid...who didn’t get their way! Your immature, fairy ass deserves absolutely no more of my attention....So piss off...Pathetic, butt-hurt Snow-flake!
Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 30)

• Popwarhomie

Trending topics

Latest classifieds