What site checks what cars can use certain headunits?

what car do you have that doesn't allow most HU's to not fit? are you looking for some type of double din HU?

after you get the size that is accepted into your aftermarket harness(if necessary) just look around at other sites. heck i'm sure you can find a better bargain for an HU at an other site rather than crutchfield

There should be no problem putting a premier or any other deck in the cavalier. The only problem you run into is that the harness is expensive and you will most likely have to stash the factory head unit in the trunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.