• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Cuznfkr

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
I have the following:
Subs: 4 JL10W1v2-8 paired with a Skar rp1500.1

Mids/highs: Rockford Fosgate Punch 5.25 and RF punch highs , paired with a RF power 400.4

my question is my subs are a little over powering at times , and I have 2 open Channels on that RF amp. I’m on a very tight budget and am looking at Skar mainly. Should I do just tweeters and not mids (this will save a lot of money) , or should I do a component set With mids and tweeters? I don’t really even notice mids that much anyway so I am trying to decide , any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Can you add a pair of these? Frequency response 50-18k. $100
Screenshot_20200304-162821_Samsung Internet.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

From what I can see, that cable will not work at all, as the A&K only has balanced and unbalanced analog outputs. No digital available. No...
Too little power won't smoke a sub...a clipped to hell signal from not setting the gain right can though...
1k is iabout the upper end running off stock electrical...and if you don't have the available power for your amp then it really won't hit rated...
I know i know another one of these dang threads. I sold my 2 12" xv3 sundowns, they hit good and plenty loud but not enough spl for me. Im going...
Fi 4.12's. Any thoughts? SEMA Showdown this weekend. This is a daily driver. 180+.

About this thread

Cuznfkr

CarAudio.com Newbie
Cuznfkr
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from