WHAT??! MY RSD's crapped out

Now you and your "envengineer" go practice your spelling.
* Kisses*
WTF? Read my posts. I offered the guy help in every single one, in fact it was the same advice you gave him in your last post after you stopped bickering about whether the RSDs are good comps (I don't care if they are or not).

I told him how to start isolating the problem. I told him not to remove the crossover and **** his tweeters. Then I told him why he shouldn't remove the crossover just because they weren't working because it couldn't help and could only make matters worse.

Go ahead and spell check me.

rsd's are just whats on the band wagon now

they sound ok at best, Iwas not impressed.

I would compare them to infinity referance or some kicker base comps

they sound ok but you can do better

for $100 id rather get the cdt cl series or just save some more money

Go fly a kite!
Get over yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Stupid of you to ask if I've herad them, then dismiss my opinion (a truthful opinion which for some reason you don't understand the meaning of). Must be nice living in a glass shell.

Carry this to PMs from here out or start a new thread if you care to continue proving your point, whatever that may be. I'm not dumping in the OP's post anymore.

OP, come back after you've done some of the testing suggested. We can work with you from there.

WTF? Read my posts. I offered the guy help in every single one, in fact it was the same advice you gave him in your last post after you stopped bickering about whether the RSDs are good comps (I don't care if they are or not).
I told him how to start isolating the problem. I told him not to remove the crossover and **** his tweeters. Then I told him why he shouldn't remove the crossover just because they weren't working because it couldn't help and could only make matters worse.

Go ahead and spell check me.

HAHA WTF...I thought he mis-spelled engineer..lol

Kinda feeling like a smacked ass right about now..I think I'll go sit in a corner.

OP any luck?

no luck.. I unhooked power from the noisy Drivers side crossover and just listen to the 6x9's and passenger side for now.. the tweets still dont work. No clue there.. i have figured out the whine is a "sometimes" problem.. as some times i start my car and the whine persists and other times NOTHING and it sounds fine ( this is when power is hooked to both) I bought a ground loop supressor or Whine-stopper u know what i mean .. maybe, that in line to my amp will kill the noise, and if it does, then i will just buy some new Comps next week.. I am guessing the tweets died from the outrageous signal.. no wires were pinched and rca's were new before install

im buyin new comps next week.. $100 and UNDER.. any suggestions?? Im leanin towards thr RSDs again, cuz i dont feel it was their fault they took a ****, and boy they sounded good until somethin happened.. imma make sur all thw whine and static is gone this time.. and run thru nd check for pinches/bad connections.. AND install the Ground Loop Noise eliminator

I would try the PG's again or maybe those Pioneer TSC's I think? If you have a little chedder, the new PRS line from Pioneer I heard sound real good. I believe they are over 150 though.

I also think the PG's sound good as well and have been through a **** ton of componets. Hope you have better luck next time around.

Get over yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Stupid of you to ask if I've herad them, then dismiss my opinion (a truthful opinion which for some reason you don't understand the meaning of). Must be nice living in a glass shell.

Carry this to PMs from here out or start a new thread if you care to continue proving your point, whatever that may be. I'm not dumping in the OP's post anymore.

OP, come back after you've done some of the testing suggested. We can work with you from there.
Dee, dee, dee! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Thanks Bang, imma give the midbass' and crossovers to my friend.. it beats his stocks, and all we would need is tweets.. plus he has done alot for me and it will sorta even it all back out. so basically im payin $90 for tweeters, lol

ok i took the dash BACK out on rewired some stuff. The noise eliminator didnt work at all. then i moved stuff around and the whine was gone.. on way home i hit a bump it came back.. its frustrating me.. i dunno wut to do..

Any tips on setting my filters on mids/highs amp.. may this fix anything?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RipDaJacka

Banned
RipDaJacka
D-Y Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from