What monoblock should I get that does 1000w RMS @ 2ohm?

hutt132
10+ year member

US
I originally bought a PPI BK1800.1D from SonicElectronix for $190, but they shipped me a defective product, made me pay return shipping, and then tell me they can't ship me a new one because it has been discontinued... Very disappointed in Sonic right now.

I'll be powering an Alpine SWR-12D4 in a 2.5cu ft ported box tuned to 34Hz. The amp needs to do 1000w @ 2ohms.

Would the Belva BB5000D be a good choice for $270? About $270 is my budget.

I originally bought a PPI BK1800.1D from SonicElectronix for $190, but they shipped me a defective product, made me pay return shipping, and then tell me they can't ship me a new one because it has been discontinued... Very disappointed in Sonic right now.
I have 1/0 gauge power wires running to my trunk, so I need an amp that has 1/0 gauge inputs. I'll be powering an Alpine SWR-12D4 in a 2.5cu ft ported box tuned to 34Hz.

Would the Belva BB5000D be a good choice for $270? About $270 is my budget.
We have a CDT SQA 1000 mono amp for your exact budget of $270. You can be confident that this amp is extremely reliable. It is a solid amp that puts out solid power. Most importantly it will last.

its going be to hard to find a 1000-1200 watt amp that has 1/0g inputs because you simply dont need 1/0 for 1000 watts lol. So you may have to trim your wire down some
I guess I could just bend back some of the wire strands until it fits, and wrap tape around the bent strands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.