what mk is my brahma

Participant count
  • Participant list
doesnt even look like the Adire motor. More like a BTL tripple stack...
hmm i wasnt sure if it was the adire motor because i didnt think they made triple stack motors do you think its more powerful than a stock brahma

it's a rare MK2 motor most were black some came in chrome the chrome ones are rare as far as I know.
ohh i see does that mean its worth more moniez //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

yea mk1 and mk2 were pretty much the same motor the bevles on the top and bottem plate are a lil different the mk2 were nicer looking not squared cut and the dust cap went from the flat kind to a boob lol. The MK3 and 4 are the same besides the fact that the top plate on the mk3 is acouple smaller disks and the mk4 is one piece. MK1 and 2 had triple slugs and a 3" voice coil the mk3 and 4 are dual slugs with a 2" voice coil.

o thanks for all your help man im pretty happy this is a mk2 i hear evryone loved these subs i know its a beast and wieghs a ton lol but its nothin compared to my 18" bl

I loved mine when I had it I had a 18" tho. I only had a 12" MK3 to compare it to. The MK3 was a lil more musical if thats possible lol a lot less output tho. A brahma and a BL are 2 totally different monsters that MK2 sounds great why getting loud. Although I can't comment on how a BL sounds never used one but I have a motor sitting here and its pretty darn heavy lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.