what kind of wattage?

Participant count
  • Participant list
are u going to use an amp, or run them off the head unit?

if ur going to run them off the head unit, i doubt u will notice a difference if u upgrade the speakers. i didnt.

once i added an amp, i did. u can find cheap amps on here used to match whatever speakers u get.

Find some 3ways or 4ways unless you want to go with a comp set. Your HU at best does 15-20watts per channel so u need to look for the most efficient speakers u can find. Most coaxial's are rated at atleast 40rms and since you have only half that power the more efficient the speaker the better your watts will serve you.

What size speakers are your factorys?

Look at the specs of the speaker you are looking at and you will see each speaker has a Sensitivity rating. It will be a number something like 88db's @ 1watt. The higher the number is the more efficient the speaker is with the power it’s given. Example a speaker with a 92db@1watt rating will be louder than one with a rating of 88db@1watt rating with both getting the same amount of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.