What kind of cables does everyone use?

OdieTRP
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
It's time to upgrade my wiring. What are some good but cheap cables? I was thinking about getting some Kunkonceptz ones as they seem to be quite popular on CA.com. Here is a link to the component cables:

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KVK-4M

Here is a link to Karma Cable RCAs:

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KAR2-4M

and the Kystal Cable RCAs:

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KRY2.4M

I'm sure that more people have experience with the RCAs with car audio but will they be fine for home audio? Ist the extra $4 worth it for the Krystal Cable?

I have cheap home stereo RCA's from bestbuy installed, there is alot of idle static.

But most car stereo rca's are better, so thos should be fine i guess. Unless you are going for hardcore SQ there is no reason to get better ones.

i've only got one pair right now, they're monster cables and i believe they were 70, not sure which ones though

i remember when i first came to the site reading about a member who assembled them, they looked great. i'd like to know who that was because i'd rather buy them from that source to both support a member and get some good cables for less

anyone remember?

I use these PG interconnects. I have been very pleased with SQ and zero noise.

263-440m.jpg

im gonna be picking up a set of 4ch krystal cables for my car since they look to be built really well and at only 30 bux the price is pretty good

~Magick_Man~

I've got python cables in my setup. They were only about $4 and they really sound fine to me. The guy I bought them from just had so many of them (computer fair) and was selling them dirt cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.