• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 924
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I recently bought a 15" Cerwin Vega Stroker for a hundred bucks. I have tested it with a 600 watt bazooka amp, and it thumps pretty good. It came in a horribly ugly cheetah carpeted ported box that takes up most of the trunk in a pontiac bonneville. I am obviously going to get a new box, and any suggestions would be helpful. My brother isn't the greatest, but he recommends using 3/4" board, and making a sealed box. But, if anyone has something else to say, i'd really appreciate it.

I am not a registered user, but my email address is roochie13@hotmail.com

Thanks, Eric

where the hell did you get that stroker for 100 dollaz? as for a box im not sure i checked their website and they dont even say what to use. all i know is its probly goin to be big

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.