What is up with Soundstream

OK, here is what I have. These were bought at least 7-8 yrs. ago maybe more. They were in my brother-in-laws garage.

He passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack. We found them cleaning up the garage.

Two Soundstream Rubicon amps. one RUB500-2 and one RUB300-2. These are brand new in the boxes, the amps are sealed in plastic. They are the blue colored amps. The serial #s on the boxes match the amps. Never opened, hooked up,etc.

Now I don't know what they are worth. If I should sell them or keep and use.

Anyone with knowledge on these please let me know.

thanks

depends on what version they are.

I btw have just bought a new Rubicon RUB 4.600 but I am not sure I am going to keep it as I was also looking at a couple of smaller amps. I Like the clean looks of the new Rubi so much I bought it. now I am not so sure . if anyone wants it its going to be $150 for it.

depends on what version they are.

I btw have just bought a new Rubicon RUB 4.600 but I am not sure I am going to keep it as I was also looking at a couple of smaller amps. I Like the clean looks of the new Rubi so much I bought it. now I am not so sure . if anyone wants it its going to be $150 for it.
u getting rid of it just because of the size or you don't like the sound from it? I just picked up a Rub 5.800 for $166

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.