What is the difference

Participant count
  • Participants list

robertspangler
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just picked up a ia 20.1 but i was reading and i guess there is 2 versions. What are the differences like how do i know which version i have also what kinda power do these produce.. I have all 0 gauge and one of the big c&D batteries in the trunk with my db 2000.1 I didnt drop below 13 volts was just wondering what i could expect to be getting with the ia 20.1

Both models are extremely nice. I've owned two of the v1 models, clamped >2100 from each amp @ 1 ohm, 13.9v. That's pretty nice considering they're rated @ 1800 @ 1, 14.4v. They're bulletproof down to .25 ohm if you've got the voltage to back it up. I've seen some burp as low as .17ohm.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You definitely traded up though.

that amp is a fawking beast bro.... if its in good shape and you wanna sell it let me no.

450x1@4 900x1@2 1800x1@1 will do every bit of that and them some

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.