What is the difference between Focal K2 165 KR, KRx2, and Utopia 165Wrc

Participant count
  • Participant list

Warm5er

I just bought a 105,000 baht (3000$) car audio but is being offer an upgrade(check picture) it also come with installation and damping and a bit10D processor.

However I am being offer a speaker upgrade. The current option is 165KR, but can opt to KRx2 for around 600$-800$ (300-400$ per pair), and utopia 165 wrc for another 1200$-1500$. Also I can option for a K2 165 krx3 and a cheap rear audio, with Rockford p600x4, RF p1000bd and a p25f subwoofer, bit10d and same installation and damping with price of 3500$

I drive a Toyota Camry hybrid, want the sound stage that everyone in car will equally be happy, I listen to phamtom, pop, edm, and classical, I want to install in stock socket, current stock audio system, and I open volume low to medium.

I would appreciate all comment. However as I already pay, I will have to use focal brand as my primary speaker.

God bless you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.