What is the best amp under 100$

Alexnvy

I just recently got a Dodge Stealth and need some kick to the sound system, i don't have much money so what is your recommendation for the amp for under 100$. Also want to know if you have any tips for wiring over the stock amp.

Also what are some nice subs to fit in my 10" trunk (yeah its non existent)

thank you for helping.

How much will you sell the amp shipped to me? And is it new?
the amp is not new its used

Oh and if the kenwood is "new" ill buy it for a $100 Red!! And u can keep the subs lol
They are going for 150$ on eBay right now!!

In fact if u don't buy it I will

Red hit me up if he does not get it... I can make a lil money on that deal!!
yeah thats why i figured i would through the combo out there for the price i did. i took the system out of my truck like 2 weeks ago and its just sitting there.

One of my favorite setups was 2 Kicker Comp 10's in a big old sealed box on a Pioneer 2 channel. Sounded great and could run it on 8 gauge all day. Not going to blow out your trunk latch or anything but it sounded great on everything! Rock, hip hop, country... Didn't matter.

yes it is because most cheapo amps dont even put out the power they claim. Invest in a multi-meter and google up, how to set gains with a multimeter, Youtube has videos on how to do it too, if you do it right your not going to blow anything, unless you buy junk brands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.