What is my next step (2017 mazda 6)

Participant count
  • Participant list

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Got a 2017 mazda 6 grand touring that came with the Bose system. Picked up an Audison Bit Ten. I want this car to have bass close to as loud my last car did with better SQ and mids/highs to keep up. (equipment that was in my last car is listed in my sig). Im planning on either building a smaller box for my 2 12's if they dont sell soon, or running a single 15.

So to my understanding the Bit Ten will take the place of the factory Bose amp right? So then I will need a new amp to run the door speakers and tweets? Should I treat this just like my last vehicle and run only a front stage with 6.5 mids in the doors and tweets in the dash active off a 4 channel amp like the PPi 900.4 with a separate sub amp? Then have no center dash speaker or speakers in the rear doors/rear dash? Or should I run a set of passive comps in the front then have 2 more channels on my amp for speakers in the rear doors/center channel? 5 channel amp and mono sub amp maybe?

Whats the best route to take for this to get good loud sound? Amp/speaker suggestions?

Also is it possible to run the factory Bose speakers on a aftermarket amp and the Bit One if I dont give them too much power?

Thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the best route to take for this to get good loud sound? Amp/speaker suggestions?
I would like to show you how to make sense of this upgrade of your Bose 11-speaker sound system and sell you some equipment. It seems from my past attempts that you don't want my help, but the offer is here.

I would like to show you how to make sense of this upgrade of your Bose 11-speaker sound system and sell you some equipment. It seems from my past attempts that you don't want my help, but the offer is here.
It's not that I don't want/appreciate the help, just that I don't want to jump into buying anything before I understand what the best way for me to do this is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.