What in the F**K is a Funky Pup??!?

That wasn't even a little funny. do you ever think before you post?

To the op- its just a horribly unfunny joke that some of the dimwitted posters around here think is funny. similar to "does fi have a website" and the like. best course of action is to ignore the idiots here (and there is a lot of them)
jerk

STFU about that you stupid fuck.
that joke is not cool and can cost Fi some sales you noobtart
Dude... Fi's website link is in my Sig... and I don't own any Fi products, either. I was just sick of people saying "FI HAS A WEBSITE?!"

I said it because this has obviously become a joke thread.

So...

STFU ABOUT FI LOSING SALES YOU DOUCHE BAG

Yeah, I said it.

I don't give a **** if you have their link in your sig. You know how many stupid fucks like you there are in this forum that really believes there's no website for them or that they really be a made up company?

yeah, who gives a **** about losing sales with this fucked up economy.

with that attn wh0re hair of yours, I can see why you would continue that gay joke in order to try and look cool among your peers.

I don't give a **** if you have their link in your sig. You know how many stupid fucks like you there are in this forum that really believes there's no website for them or that they really be a made up company?

with that attn wh0re hair of yours, I can see why you would continue that gay joke in order to try and look cool among your peers.

Obviously I know there's a website... So, how can you try to fit me into the group of "dumb people" who don't think there's a website?

And, yeah! You're a real cool badass! The economy has been fucked up since '07... people like you just realized we're fucked now.

And my hair has nothing to do with attention. I like the hair style, and I'm proud I finally did it since I was too afraid to prior. But, I don't expect someone of your stature to understand that.

And, I actually wear a hat on a nearly daily basis because I don't want people to assume the worst out of me.

dude, Fi is cool and all, but it seems you have a boner for them. Chill the fukk out and go jerk off or something. Calm the fukk down. People like you make this site unenjoyable.

Oh, and long live the funky pup.

im pretty sure if google cannot find fi's website it does not exist so please stop telling people it is real. The internet is serious business and leading people to believe the internet based company has a website is very misleading and should be stopped at once. Go do something important like vote for bush.

im pretty sure if google cannot find fi's website it does not exist so please stop telling people it is real. The internet is serious business and leading people to believe the internet based company has a website is very misleading and should be stopped at once. Go do something important like vote for bush.
...is google all knowing?

dude, Fi is cool and all, but it seems you have a boner for them. Chill the fukk out and go jerk off or something. Calm the fukk down. People like you make this site unenjoyable.

Oh, and long live the funky pup.
I have a boner for smashing of stupid noobs, so know your role and stfu.

I thought idskot knew what's up, but I guess not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Fender91

10+ year member
Fender91
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
KINGDELL91