What i like about Weed..

gstokes

FÜKENGRUVEN
Apr 19, 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
In May 2006 me and my wife had separated and i moved in with a friend who lived in Sebring Florida very near the racetrack where they hold the Sebring 400, about the 3rd day there i was out riding my Yamaha FZ1 on a bright sunny day with no clouds in sight, it was Mothers Day and the previous evening i had suffered with a huge panic attack but didn't understand why, i was riding to Walmart to get a phone card to call mom, about halfway there i had walmart in my sights when a careless driver on the cellphone who was both lost and late for an appt with a client pulled out and t boned me at 35 mph, then proceeded to drive over the top of me with his 1986 Buick Century, they had to pull off of me and i was in pretty sad shape. My back was broke and there was extreme pain, my knees were propped up and i couldn't feel my legs, tears rolled from my eyes as i tried to give the cop my moms phone number with one lung collapsed and the other one failing, i remembered getting onto the helicopter and flying for a while but then it went black, for the next 2 weeks they kept me in a medicated coma until my vitals stabilized enough they could do surgery. Dozens of broken bones and damaged organs and body parts slightly rearranged from the crushing force of the car and the burns from the exhaust, ... 2 years later they took both my legs at the knee because of complications from the original injury, i have come so close to death that the preacher was reading my last rights more than a half dozen times, i have walked through the fire and today 8 years later after plenty of drug abuse and failed suicide attempts i am still here BUT only through the grace of God and untold surgeries and antibiotics but most of all, WEED !!

I bet you was wondering when i would get around to that, Weed saved my life when all else failed.

MaryJane is my best friend and just to show ya how well it works i got more than a little upset earlier and all i had to do was have a little conversation with MaryJane and suddenly it's all good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've had hep C since the military in 1979 and didn't know it until 2006 after the injury and the VA administration picked me up because of my prior service and (work) in the Panama Canal Zone.

My liver doctor was very adamant and told me DON'T stop smoking weed, she said my liver is gone and smoking weed is the only thing keeping me alive and i believe her.. I am living on borrowed time but i don't care, i still have lot's of pain and already scheduled for yet another surgery where they are going to remove the ball from both my femurs so my legs will have better range of motion but i have never been happier in my entire life then i am right now, sharing my stories or sharing my knowledge FWIW, spending time with you.

If you're sad i want you to pick yourself up and find what makes you happy and then go do it, if it means hanging out in a forum with some other people then go do it. Life is short my friends and tomorrow is never promised to you, be happy even if life ***** because once it's gone you won't have another chance to be happy in life, it's a choice you make to be a happy or sad, the choice you make won't affect other people as much as it will affect you, you create your own destiny through your actions and your words and your thoughts.

When you're driving put the phone down before another biker accidentally qualifies for a handicapped parking spot..

And if you want to smoke weed then do it until you feel good, however long that takes..

Just don't take away someone else's choice to live or die, to be happy or sad.

186mph, verified..

couple years later..

I want you to be aware of how Weed helps people like me and many others, show some compassion and don't stand in our way, you don't have to help but please don't oppose..

cheers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
light up all you want dude. I know plenty of vets that keep sane because of weed. PTSD is a *****. I just dont like how lazy ass high school hipster kids will start a trend and abuse the fuck out of it just because it'll be the new "it" thing in the mainstream hipster crowd replacing the vaping e-ciggers. They'll do something stupid and ruin it for the rest of the people who use it for a good purpose.

juanmgarza26

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 6, 2012
McAllen, TX
I use it to sleep. I had been prescribed several sleeping medications and they didn't help me. 10 mminutes before I go to bed, I use some and fall right to sleep. It does help, and I agree that too many people abuse it.

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
May 30, 2013
oxford ms
i have severe "adhd" im high strung and lose interest about as fast as i get interested. a little bit now and then helps me focus and calm down. i absolutely can't come straight home and relax. im always all over the house and shop fiddling with this and that. i stay up tell 1-2 am in the shop working on 15 projects wife hates it. she all the time says i need to go smoke and calm my *** down. also helps with my stiff *** joints after work . i lay floor covering and it takes its toll on a man.

mrpep

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2014
chicago
Weed was fun when I was a teen. Watch a movie, play some video games but now with the responsibility of a married man with kids I can't do it. I've got toouch going on to be high. I miss the hell out of though..

gstokes

FÜKENGRUVEN
Apr 19, 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weed was fun when I was a teen. Watch a movie, play some video games but now with the responsibility of a married man with kids I can't do it. I've got too much going on to be high. I miss the hell out of though..
you're a bigger man than me, kudos..

csu87

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 24, 2009
C Springs, CO

gstokes

FÜKENGRUVEN
Apr 19, 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The thread went to **** because some crackhead had to mention cocaine, now that is some WORTHLESS garbage..

csu87

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 24, 2009
C Springs, CO
^ cant afford it.

and cokeheads like coke, crackheads like crack

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Who would have thought we'd find a shit ton of drug addicts on a forum dedicated to pissing your money away on something retarded.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

And who the fuck was still using phone cards in 2006?!? Holy shit.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

SACRAMANIAC916

CarAudio.com Elite
Feb 15, 2011
Nor Cal
Sorry to hear about these unfortunate events gstokes. Glad to see that your still alive and well enough to enjoy one of God's many gifts.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Shut the fuck up spammer.

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So I'm probably about to take over this thread and make it a daily.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Probably, that's funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlugButter The Thunderdome! 40