What I am going to buy

brianjoy77

Boston
As you can see I am new and I just got my first car. I want to have a system so here is what I am thinking about buying so far, any input on what looks awful (or is too much money) would be awesome. By the way, this is going in a 2000 Honda Accord Coupe and I listen to hard rock/metal music.

Deck:

Click Please

Front/rear Speakers:

Not sure yet, any suggestions would be nice

Sub (I am only taking one, keep that in mind):

Click Please

Amp:

Click Please

That is all I got so far, I was going to pick up the subs on Sunday so I really need help there, do they look ok for the price? Should I get something smaller (900 watts is a lot).

If anyone helps me, I would really appreciate your time. I just got my first car and I really want to put my money to good use here.

Thanks!

So should I purchase these (I look on eBay cause you can get 10% cashback).

Subs

Again I will only use one, the other is for my sisters boyfriend for his birthday (his sub was stolen).

Amp

I know I am asking a lot from you guys (but you saved a kid from buying some shitty subs) but what do you recommend for front/rear speakers on a $200 budget (I would rather spend less though)?

Again thanks everyone for all your help.

That Audiopipe amp isn't necessary for a single Alpine Type R. Why on earth would you want to give a single 10" Type R 1,500 watts continuously?

Stick to the Alpine MRP-M500 amp and a single 12" Type R 4 ohm DVC. They'll match up perfectly.

EDIT: Just noticed that you want to get your friend a sub too...

I've got a panasonic CQ-RX400u headunit for sale for pretty cheap if your interested.

specs here:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_133CQRX400/Panasonic-CQ-RX400U.html?tp=5684&tab=features_and_specs

Also someone on here is selling 2 pairs of dreamline rainbow coaxials. He wants to sell them both at the same time but I only need 1 pair. So if you want to buy the other pair they're a great deal.

And I have a pair of infinity references 6822cf for sale

As well as 2 12'' kicker CVR's.

As for an amp, i'd suggest a sundown. reasonably priced amps and great quality. Try db-r.com for them.

pm me if interested in anything

the rainbows would be good if you plan on amping your cabin speakers.

references are 2 ohm (4 ohm stable) so they would be better if you just plan on running headunit power to your cabin.

The continued support for the M500 and the 12" Alpine means that is what I am going to get (sorry SocialStealth). Thank you guys this has saved me a lot of time and money! I will be back when they are installed (that part I have covered, although what wire should I buy?). I can't wait to try these all out.

Just one last question before I go, do these look ok? No one said anything about them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-PHOENIX-GOLD-RSD-65CS-6-5-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-RSD65CS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem518ba480d5QQitemZ350235164885QQptZCarQ5fSpeakers#ht_4932wt_1167

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.