wHAT DO YOU THINK???

mr.cableboi
10+ year member

Pimp Of The Year
Ok here's the deal i hate 6x9...lol. I blew a pair of RF's 6x9 and now a pair of boston's. Now i want some rear fill i was thinking of getting some comp. for the rear doors or should i just get some 6.5 in the rear deck. Or should i just get some more 6x9's. If so what 6x9's do you think i should get.

i do not have amp yet cause i dont know what i am getting but i am proably going to get jl 300/4...for comp. i was think of MB quart Q series or some focal's.

well i ahve 6.5's but it all depends on waht you want from em...

6x9's if you want some more midbass, 6.5's if you ahve enough and components if you are willing to spend the extra cash on speakers you wont be hearing as much as your fronts...

most people decide on going with the comps up front as they do genereally produce truere cleaner sound for those hat they are angled for...

and then with coax's in the back, most are happy...

I have radio shack i6x9' 4x6s components, and alpine 31'/4s they all sound awsome, just get the right amp. and a nice deck, pioneer is good and got good subs, but dont get that name brand crap, unless your doing it all the way, my system sounds nicer than most out there with namebrand stuff, I have two 12 hollywoods, and one 1500 wat mono block visonik.

So you "blew" 2 pair of 6X9's with only a head unit? I happen to like 6X9's, and the Infinity Reference are tough to beat for price & performance.

If you want loud, then check out Electro Voice. The normal thing around here is EV 10's for voice. Their concert speakers and so loud you don't need any other speaker's except for some super tweeters. Do some looking for them and nobody will be able to touch you in mid's and high's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mr.cableboi

10+ year member
Pimp Of The Year
mr.cableboi
Richmond,ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date