What do y’all think?

Sir Cake

CarAudio.com Newbie
Which set would you pick between these 3 brands? Seem pretty similar but I can’t decide which ones to pull the trigger on.
06B3ED04-A8E6-439D-BEBF-D809E942BA41.png

Sundown is in North Carolina and while you pay for shipping to them they eat the shipping back to them. The new SIA 3.5K is newest Sundown and more efficient then the SFB series they had out. Been looking at one of those myself for later in the year. I would do Sundown over them because of how Jacob runs the company and the service they provide. You can get them at Apex Audio as well as they are attached directly to Sundown building and get stock first over everyone else it seems.

I would go Sundown. My SFB3K does fine, but is a current hog. Getting ready to install an SIA3500 in a different vehicle early next week. I'm interested to see what it does. I haven't heard any reviews of them yet.

Let us know how it does. Interested to see how 2 8’s sound for you.

I was running two VFL8's (yellow ones) before on a DD m.80. But, these AB HD8's have always had me interested. I've only talked to one guy who has actually heard them and he said that they were beasts (for 8's). The OP should definitely get the SIA out of those three amps. The SIA amps are supposed to have the Korean Sundown SALT boards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Sir Cake

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sir Cake
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views